This grant is paid to the widow of the deceased or the oldest child. If there is no widow or adult sons, this grant shall be paid to the person who is found to have paid the funeral expenses by virtue of an approved letter from the Wali or an official of senior rank than the Wali..
- Occurrence of death on the job
- The period from the date of entitlement without submitting the payment application has not completed one year.
- The insured deceased does not receive pension from any other government unit.
Method of Calculation
It is calculated on the basis of the three gross salaries as of the last gross salary received by the insured or three salaries if the deceased was receiving pension from PASI; provided that this grant shall not exceed in all cases one thousand Omani Rial.
- True copy of the death certificate.
- True copy of the number of the successors
- True copy of the power of attorney of the entitled beneficiaries.
- True copy of the personal documents of the beneficiaries and the legal agent.
- Filling out the application form for the additional grants payment.