The social insurance system allows by a decision
from the Board of Directors to pay end of service benefit of the
insured who suffer from some diseases that reduce their ability to
perform work , but it does not reach the level of non-occupational
disability, by a decision from the Medical Committee.
- The duration of contribution in the insurance (the service) shall not be less than one full year.
- Suffering from a disease that
reduces the ability to perform work as per a decision from the medical
Method of Calculation
It is calculated on the basis of the last gross salary received by the employee at the end of his service as a month's salary for each year of the first three years and two months' salary from the fourth year and beyond.
- Recent medical report issued by a
Government hospital in the Sultanate indicating that the insured is
suffering from a disease reducing his ability to perform his
- True copy of passport
/ ID card.
- Filling out an application form to be examined by the competent medical committee.
- Filling out an application form for payment of dues.
- True copy of bank